Tuesday, November 30

My Wife is Wonderful

I have to start with a disclaimer. I don't normally get all gushy.

I just want everyone to know that I'm deeply thankful for my wonderful wife. Not only is she beautiful and smart, but she has so much energy, and wants such great things for my little family. I know that the Holidays wouldn't be nearly the same without her around, as she does wonders when it comes to decorating, planning, cooking, etc. I couldn't possibly begin to explain if you don't know her, but she is an amazing woman and I love her more every day.

I wasn't planning on putting this as a post, but it just ended up being too much information for a status update. Plus, this is a lot more permanent.

Holly, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. She does know how to make special days, well, special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Share/Save/Bookmark