Here are the questions:
1. Have you ever been influenced by a work of art – music, painting, book – and if so, how?
Most of the work that influences me is music; I listen to all kinds of music, and it applies to my life in dozens of places. I have found that I quote things from random sources and lines pop into my head for easy use. I have also been influenced by books... the top of that list would have to be Orson Scott Card's Worthing Saga. This is a story which follows me in all things, and is probably the single greatest influence on the ethic
2. If you were a chocolate bar, what type would you be?
I'd be one of those yummy Dagoba chocolate bars, with exotic chocolate that is different than anything you'd expect, like this, or maybe this.
3. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Um... my roguish charm? I always wonder what women see in me, and so far haven't been able to figure it out. Maybe my love for Dungeons and Dragons? Or my adaptability?
4. What, in your opinion, is your greatest accomplishment?
I was asked this question in my last job interview, and my answer impressed the HR rep. But then, she was a woman, so maybe it was just romantic sentimentalism. Still... the best thing I have done with my life, thus far, is marry my wife. She's fantastic!
5. How many friends do you have on your Facebook account?
I can't access Facebook from where I am, but... 80-90?Oh, and... if you want to be interviewed, let me know and I'll send you 5 questions.